Alright, let's get started. So I ordered this dress in a 22 because on the website it looked like it would run small or something. It's actually a stretchy forgiving fabric, I would say almost body-con like as it clings onto my body. So shapewear is a must if you don't want lumps and bumps. It is a pretty dress for the office and it looks just like it does on the website, except I think the blue is a tad bit brighter in person than on the website. (The colour may be a bit skewed on my camera because of the settings, but it's pretty close to the pictures). Normally it's something I would belt, but I wanted you guys to see the waist detail of the dress so there it is. Again, a problem I have is that it's too long on my body, but that's just a preference of mine. I like my stuff shorter, at least knee length. This goes past the knee for me for sure.
All in all, I'd give this dress 4 out of 5 stars. The dress is obviously well made as it is thick and perfect for cold offices, haha. There's not much faults to it except maybe I didn't expect such a stretchy/body hugging dress. I usually wear a 20 so I'm kind of glad I sized up or else it'd probably cling all over. Also, for some reason, there's lines on the dress where my belly is, that's my tights waist showing I think, and it just shows how really clingy the dress is. (My tights aren't shapewear! :P)
Do you want to win a $50 Gift Card from Igigi?
Igigi was also kind enough to let me host a giveaway for a $50 gift card from their website! There's so many beautiful things that can be used with it! Especially for those women who want good quality plus size clothing.
All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Go to Igigi's Website and choose what dress you'd love to own and what would you wear it with and where?
- Follow Igigi via Facebook. You MUST list your Facebook name if you want to enter. If you do not have a Facebook, Igigi's Twitter Page works too. Make sure to list your Twitter name.
- Put your e-mail address or blog address so we can contact the winner.
That's it, that's all! You MUST do the above requirements or else you will not be entered in the giveaway.
Of course for additional entries you can do the following:
- Be a follower of my Blog via Google Reader
- Be a follower of my Blog via Blog Lovin'
- Be a follower of my Twitter Page
- Be a follower of my Facebook Page
- Be a follower of my Lookbook.nu page
- Advertise on your Blog about this giveaway. Please provide a link.
- Advertise on Twitter about this giveaway: Want to win a $50 Igigi gift card? @gazelma is hosting one at http://bit.ly/aVpSOq
For the above you MUST make a separate comment, so it is easier for me to count the entries down. That's it, that's all! So many chances to win, so good luck to everyone! This giveaway will close on March 1st.