Sunday, July 10, 2011

170.

Bathing suit Esther-williams.com | Shorts F21+ | Top (Below) Thrifted | Sandals Gap

As promised, here's some shots from the beach today.
It was absolutely beautiful out. +30C outside, perfect day to go to the beach. I tanned (unfortunately for me!) but I didn't get burned luckily for me. Some stupid people at the beach were laughing at me, but it's mostly little kids. Oh well, I still thought I looked cute. :)

I'm really insecure about my upper-legs (cellulite) but I've learned to embrace them because it's a part of me.

Me and my swimsuit cover up. The red top is baggier than it looks. The top is from Miley Cyrus and Max Azria line... I bought it from the thrift sore.

Until next time!

41 comments:

1. You do look cute! I'm glad you didn't let those silly people get to you (and kids don't know any better)! Love the polka dots! :) <3

ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LaCara. I appreciate it!
    Kids don't know any better, you're right. I just wish parents knew how to teach their kids to be respectful of others, haha.

3. You look beautiful. I love the swimsuit/shorts combo, so retro! xx

ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute, especially love those shorts! Kids are the worst when they get rude like that, it's hard to figure out what to say to them seeing as they are still kids. I'd rather rude adults because at least you can be snarky back.

5. Rosemary AstburyJuly 10, 2011 at 7:59 PM

gazel you look amazing i want a costume just like that! and those shorts are super cute too :) xx

6. Tigeresskitten69July 10, 2011 at 8:26 PM

you look awsome in your swim suit.

7. lovin' the bathing suit! that color looks great on you :D

ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! i especially love the shorts you wore with your bathing suit. kids are kids. i've gotten asked by kids if i was a boy or girl (because my hair is so short). most people (let alone kids) don't appreciate kooky styles.

ReplyDelete
  9. I love dressing so kooky haha. I guess you're right.

ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah... kids are a touchy subject. I don't ever want any children.

ReplyDelete
  11. hehe that's the look I was going for!

ReplyDelete
  12. OMG your glasses ROCK!!!
    I LOVE GLASSSES!

Great blog girl!
    Newest follower
    visit me!!

www.fantailflo.com

13. Nicole, Coco MariaJuly 10, 2011 at 9:41 PM

That bathing suit is so cute! And those sailory shorts are wonderful. You look lovely :)

14. I love your bathing suit! Too cute. &The shorts are adorable. :]

ReplyDelete
  15. You look fabulous! Kids... will be kids. And if there were mine, I woulda put them right into place! :P

ReplyDelete
  16. Aww, with those glasses and a braided hair you look just like a cute girl who skipped classes to go to the beach. I love your swimsuit - red is so bold and kinda reminds me of betty boop :)
    The temperature is 30 C??? Oh my, the weather is going nuts.

ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing! That swimsuit is perfect!

18. Princesse KyonyuuJuly 11, 2011 at 8:20 AM

Anyway I love your swimsuit and your shorts! Very nice! And I admire you, I still can not completely accept myself to put me in a bathing suit. One day can be!

19. halloweenvalentinesJuly 11, 2011 at 10:17 AM

the swimsuit is cute! i agree with another poster, the braids kinda complete the look.  braids often don't look so darling on me, so i'm jealoussssss

halloweenvalentines.blogspot.com

ReplyDelete
  20. I really Love that bating suit! I love the whole look you put together, you look lovely =). I went out to the beach too today, and it was hot, and i was wearing a denim jacket! Just because i'm concious about the stretch marks on my arms. I'm completely envious of, and admire your confidence. Saying you are confident with your body is easier said than done, and you're there!

ReplyDelete
  21. You looked really CUTE! Red and white polka dots are my fave. I have a dress and shoes with them. Keep rocking it!

22. I <3 Glasses too.
    Visiting your blog now!
    Thanks for stopping by.

ReplyDelete
  23. +30C is normal for the summer here, haha.
    Thank you! I looove Betty Boop. :)

ReplyDelete
  24. Try a side-braid (which is what I did). It feels like a grown up version of one! :3

25. Thank you.
    I'm still working on it to be honest. But I figure hating yourself is counter-productive, you won't get anywhere hating yourself, right?

The journey to self-acceptance is a hard and long one, but it's worth it in the end.

ReplyDelete
  26. I want a red polkadot dress!

ReplyDelete
  27. eheheh. I don't ever want children... but if they were my kids I would give them a piece of my mind too. I will teach my kids to be tolerant and respectful of other people.

ReplyDelete
  28. That suit is adoooorable!

29. Erin_PlusSizedPrettyJuly 12, 2011 at 6:05 PM

You look amazing! Love this suit.

ReplyDelete
  30. You look adorable! Love this swimsuit on you!!!

ReplyDelete
  31. I love your swimsuit. You DO look cute.
    And I haven't seen a woman yet who didn't have cellulite. I've always been self-conscious of the backs of my upper thighs because of cellulite, but then I go to the pool or see a woman in a shortish skirt and notice that even super skinny women my age have cellulite. And it makes me feel better. Cellulite is just part of being a girl, I think.

32. The Merry TravellerAugust 10, 2011 at 6:37 PM

I freaking love your swimsuit! Red + polka dots = hot!

ReplyDelete
  33. I don't think it's possible for you to look any cuter than you do in that bathing suit! Gorgeous!

ReplyDelete
  34. hey, you´ve really become some sort of heroine for me!
    i really love your attitude towards your own body!
    everyone has some weak spots on their body, but you need to learn to accept your body´s individuality, that´s the key to keep your body and mind in balance

ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you have any questions needed to be asked ASAP e-mail me at gazelma [at] hotmail.com ... feel free to drop me a question here on the comment box and check back because I reply/answer to most comments!