I've gotten some emails asking me what I use for my makeup. Here's a blog post just showing you what I use. I don't claim to be a beauty expert by all means. Also, I have to also say that right now I'm trying out new BB creams as the one that I listed on here is a tad too light for the summer time now, as I have been outside for quite some time so I've gotten a tan. I will make another post about the other BB creams I purchased for another day. My routine is pretty simple and I'd like to think I don't do much, haha.
Just a discretionary note, I keep this in my makeup bag at all times but I don't use every single one all the time. There are some days I forgo mascara or my cat-eye liner look. More or less however this is how I go out. It takes me about 30 minutes or less to do this.
List of products:
1. Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion
2. The Body Shop 'Matte it' Primer
3. Skin Food Salmon Under Eye Concealer
4. Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in #27 (Honey Beige)
5. ELF Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder
6. Missha The Style Mascara Primer
7. Blinc Volumizing Tube Mascara
8. ELF Studio Eyelid Primer
9. NYC Eyeshadow Palette in South Street Seaport
10. Stila Liquid Eyeliner in Black
11. NARS Super Orgasm Blush
12. ELF Studio Aloe Setting Mist
13. Sephora Cream Lipstain in "Always Red"
14. Anastasia Brow Gel in Clear 15. Benefit Brow Zings in Dark
See my review under the cut...